Friday, January 27, 2006

Oops have not been journaling my walk with Christ for quite a few weeks... but I have been reading and praising and learning and growing everyday.

Dar sounds down today. I think he got scolded or blamed for something but he cannot see where he went wrong.

IMHO sometimes, this is a Spiritual attack.

Sometimes the devil seeing how resolute your faith in Christ is, your trust in God is, wants to attack that foundation and cause you to call.

Well, zun zun (just coincidentally) Ian's second elder sister wrote this email to me. And I feel strongly that they are reminders to praise the Lord even when the ship goes down and He will save us.

Here's Sylvia's email in full:



Verses like these touch us at different times of our lives. May these serve as a reminder to all of us that God is always with us.

Love always,
Sylvia



BE JOYFUL IN HOPE, PATIENT IN AFFLICTION, FAITHFUL
IN PRAYER.
( ROMANS 12:12 *NIV )

HOPE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT, BECAUSE
THE LOVE OF GOD HAS BEEN POURED OUT IN OUR
HEARTS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO WAS GIVEN US.
( ROMANS 5:5 )

Now when we are afflicted, we have God's promise that;
THE RIGHTEOUS MAN IS RESCUED FROM TROUBLE,
AND IT COMES ON THE WICKED INSTEAD.
( PROVERBS 11:8 ) For it is also written; I WILL NEVER
LEAVE YOU; NEVER WILL I FORSAKE YOU.
( HEBREWS 13:5 )

Therefore; DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING,
BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION,
WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS
TO GOD. ( PHILIPPIANS 4:6 ) After all, it is written;
THE PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS POWERFUL
AND EFFECTIVE. ( JAMES 5:16 )

Never let disappointments cause you to
lose hope, for God is always with you. Therefore my
friend; REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS. I WILL SAY
AGAIN REJOICE. Amen! ( PHILIPPIANS 4:4 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home